Youth and young adults between 14 and 22 years of age, both coming from the region and from abroad, are asked to create networks, to deal with sociopolitical topics, to learn about successful formats of active participation and to stimulate own political participation as well as to receive feedback of how to best realize such partaking in political activity.
The core topics of the 4th International Conference on Democracy are as follows:
1. “How do we want to live – Our society is undergoing changes”
2. “Construction Site Democracy – Living and Dealing with Crises”
3. “The Power of the Digital World”
4. “Politics – Now, what’s this to me?”
5. “How organic am I after all?”
6. “Hope for a better Life – Migration and Asylum”